To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    28 November 2006

    Just Look At What I Got.....

    This is so very cool. These pictures show the contents of the Birthday squishies that I received from the ladies in my Crazy Quilting for Newbies (CQN) group. This is a year long commitment to send a squishie to a different 'birthday girl' each month. I was/am October.

    I know, I know, I'm about a month behind! It's been a busy time for me. Anyway, this swap is not only a lot of fun, it's an incredible stash builder. These ladies are so generous, it's heart-warming.

    Well, I'm going to go play with my fancies while you drool over the photos! LOL


    Thanks again to:

    Elizabet










    Susan










    Brenda










    Renea










    Laura










    Bethany










    Judyth (Crazy Judyth's Stuff Recycled Fancy Fabrics for CQ)










    Ati










    Wilma










    Mary










    And also to our Hostess, Rebecca. Keeping track of this sort of swap is not easy!

    Labels: , ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger May Britt said...

    WOW you really got a lot of goodies here. I am sure you smiled when you opened these gifts.

    November 28, 2006 at 10:37 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Please email me if you're having trouble posting. I've had issues since switching to Beta. In fact, I got this in an email from Susan at http://cq4fun.livejournal.com/ because she couldn't post. Sorry, Susan!!!! But thank you :-)

    "So here's what I was going to post - I tried about 15 times, even started over from scratch!

    What beautiful goodies. You will have all kinds of things to use on your next project!

    Lucky birthday girl. =)"
    --

    Hugs,

    Susan

    November 29, 2006 at 6:38 AM  
    Blogger Nina In Norway said...

    Wow! You are a lucky girl. (I am wondering where were I when this started)

    December 1, 2006 at 1:02 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hi Nina! I've miss a few swaps too, lately. Luckily, there's always something going on. LOL.

    December 1, 2006 at 6:53 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yep, the link worked just fine! Your birthday stash looks great!! Lots of neat stuff there.... I'm so glad to have had the chance to join in on this activity. It has been the most fun of all. And bless Rebecca's heart! She's doing such a fine job. But I bet she'll be ready for a break after this birhday year is up! lol... 11 trips to the post office...

    Brenda M.

    December 7, 2006 at 12:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home