01 December 2006

COH.2 Swap Hearts Mailed

Well, I was able to get the 2 hearts embellished from my never ending TO DO list. LOL.

The first heart was swapped with Margreet in Holland. If feel bad for getting it out so late. I actually got it mailed the same day that I received her wonderful swap heart.






The second heart was swapped with Maureen in Australia. With head hanging in shame, I must admit that this heart was mailed out along with Margreet's.




Oh well, better late than never?!?!?!? What a flimsy excuse. Sorry ladies!

4 comments:

JK said...

I love this material! Wherever did you get the fabric with the mandolin? Beautiful work darlin, and my foster mum always told me, good things are worth while waiting for.

Susan said...

Well worth waiting for, though!

Cyndi L said...

Oh how beautiful! Gerry, you have such a wealth of great information on your blog...I need to come back visiting more often :-)

Gerry said...

Thank you, Cyndi L. I really like your site, too. And I just found your second (Art) site, and business web sites. You go girl!