To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    20 December 2006

    What People Do In Their Spare Time....Hmmmmm

    I had some spare time today so I thought I would spend some of that time doing these silly little 'WHAT'S IT" quizzes. After I found a few that I remotely agreed with, I thought I would post them. I even entertained thoughts of picking them apart but since I don't really put any stock int them, I won't bother.


    According to the Fairy Name Generator:
    My Fairy is called Bracken Elffrost. She is a cheerful sprite. She lives where bracken and curling ferns grow. She is only seen during the first snow of winter. She dresses in leafy bracken-green. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.


    According to Kabalarian Philosophy this is the meaning of my First Name of Gerry:

    1. Although the name Gerry creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

    2. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.

    3. The influence of Gerry makes you positive, self-assertive, and independent. You can be creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, such as handicrafts.

    4. When you have the opportunity to pursue your own goals and interests free from interference, you can feel very agreeable and express a buoyant optimism.

    5. On the other hand, you can be impulsive and forceful when opposed, and act without due forethought and discretion.

    6. Hence you have many bitter experiences and generally rather unsettled conditions in your life, with little progress and financial accumulation.

    7. You cannot tolerate any domination by others, or circumstances that restrict your freedom and independence.

    8. You are inclined to make changes abruptly in your life as an escape from such conditions.

    Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life as well as your destiny. It is a very important factor.




    Your Blog Should Be Purple

    You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
    You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
    You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

    What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?

    Your Birthdate: October 26


    You lucked out and have the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
    Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
    You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
    Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

    Your strength: Your attention to detail

    Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

    Your power color: Turquoise

    Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

    Your power month: August
    What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

    Your Vocabulary Score: A-


    Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
    You must be quite an erudite person.
    How's Your Vocabulary?

    You Are an Espresso


    At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

    At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

    You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

    Your caffeine addiction level: high
    What Kind of Coffee Are You?


    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home