To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    25 January 2007

    Goodies in the Mail

    Just a quick post to say THANK YOU to a few very kind and thoughtful ladies who brightened my day when I checked my mail yesterday.

    1. Maureen C: for the wonderful Arty MeMe Challenge gift. This is my first fabric postcard and I just love it! In fact, until I held this one, I had never even seen on in person. A first for me---YIPPEE. The photo really does not do it justice. There is soooo much detail that I just could not capture. It's very dimensional, and colorful. It has a netting sort of cover over the top of the CQ , and then it is quilted and framed with rick-rack.

    I was actually sort of surprised that it was able to be sent through the mail. And that it got here in excellent condition. WOW...shocker!!!!





    2. Elizabet (and Judyth) for the baggie of fabrics, laces, buttons, beads, charms, and threads. This little surprise is a 'reward' for taking part in the Halloween Art Doll Contest that Elizabet hosted in October.

    3. Ati for this sweet little heart with the fairy and butterfly on it. This was part of a swap on our Chains of Hearts (COH) group. I still owe a butterfly heart to Ati, which I hope to be mailing this weekend.

    Labels: , , , , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Maureen said...

    I'm glad it got there safely Gerry.and even happier that you like it!
    Maureen

    January 25, 2007 at 8:06 PM  
    Blogger Susan said...

    Oh, you got the swirly heart! That one is so pretty - all her hearts are beautiful, though.

    The postcard is great - I haven't seen one done with a rickrack edge - I will have to try that. And safe all the way from Queensland! I'm impressed. Maybe it was the net?

    January 26, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home