To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    12 January 2007

    Spare Time & Keeping Hands Busy

    I know, I know. It's freaky to pop in and see repeated changes. I just couldn't get the look the way I wanted. And it was bugging the crap out of me. I wanted something more but not knowing exactly what that meant.

    I'm sure I'll do a little more tweaking. Experimenting with fonts, etc. Besides this occupies my time while I'm having nicotine withdrawals. I've done fairly well for the past week or so. Cut back drastically, taking my meds, using my patches. And tomorrow is the official 'Quit' day. The meds that DH and I are taking take a week to get into your system.

    Okay, I'm back at it. Tootles!

    Labels: ,

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Linda said...

    How's it going? I'm an X-smoker and I know it's difficult. I wish I could say I've never had a craving since I quite 25 years ago, but occasionally it hits you, but since none are around and it's not really a real attack, just that....oooh I'd love a puff... and you get over it in seconds. My friend and I were driving her son's little hot rod one day after he got it, though, and his cigs were there and we snagged one and you know what... it didn't do anything for me. Bless your efforts and know you're in my prayers. It's a good thing you're doing!
    Linda

    January 12, 2007 at 10:55 PM  
    Blogger Lil said...

    I really like the new wallpaper and the treadle at left. It all looks so nice together with the swan pic.

    Congrats on the kicking the nicotine habit. You can do it! =)

    January 13, 2007 at 12:53 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hey, thanks for visiting! And for the words of encouragement. This is indeed a nasty one to 'kick'.

    January 13, 2007 at 9:42 AM  
    Blogger Susan said...

    I like this background better, I think. The color looks great with the black and gold look, too.

    You can kick this habit. You are bigger than it is.

    January 13, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home