01 February 2007

COH.Swap Heart Mailed



It's finally in the mail! It has taken me the longest time to get this heart finished. Too much going on, I guess.

It's a darn good thing that Ati is such a patient person. And also that she has been distracted by her recent 'fame' from her write up in CQMagOnline.
~~~~Congrats, ATI~~~~

If you would like to see the swap heart that I received from Ati, it's in my 01/25/07 post.

My next swap is with Jo. She has promised to hold Heart #52 for me. Isn't it lovely?

3 comments:

Ati said...

Oh it is a beautiful heart, I am sure it will be even prettier in my hands. LOL.
It is a trick to leave a comment on your blog, but finally I could.
The comment button doesn't work, so I clicked on the date and the comment screen showed up.

Gerry said...

Hi Ati, the comment problem was some how linked to the videos that I had in a previous post. I tweaked it out and all seems to be working now. Thanks for letting me know.

Susan said...

Gorgeous heart for Ati - love the butterfly!