14 March 2007

Fairy Tale RR - Fairies Group

-Teresa's block
This is just a little update on what's happening in the Fairy Tale RR with Crazy4CQ. There are four groups, two of which I am participating in. Those would be the Fairies and the Unicorns.

This block was just mailed off to its new temporary home on Tuesday morning. It is just a lovely block. And was very easy to work with. I did take liberties with it (outer edges serged to prevent further fraying) that I normally wouldn't but it was minor and Teresa was okay with it.

This is the main part of the block. It's BIG, I didn't measure but I would say more than 12 x 12. I really wish I had made my own blocks bigger. Oh well, next time!















This, of course is my contribution; and


























And this is Rebecca's needle work.

1 comment:

SeamRippstress said...

Beautiful embroidery and crazy quilt blocks. Sharon's class looks wonderful! Your blog is lovely and glad I found you.