To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    03 March 2007

    More Hearts Received

    This is so much fun. I just love it. Some type of surprise or goodies in the mail every day is seems. The latest delivery brought these three gorgeous hearts. Thank you ladies. You are all so generous.

    The first one is from the Chains of Hearts (COH) group. And it comes all the way from Margaret in Australia. She named this heart, Miss Dolly. I just love it. I am after all a big doll fan! She really is too cute. She has these lovely little pink curls and beaded necklace. She has the sweetest little face, which is a button. She just lifts right off of the background. The dimension is great. She looks as if she is strolling through the garden. She is precious! And also thank you, Margaret for the fabric squares and beads. I have never seen the little girl fabric that you sent. If I had, I would buy it all up! LOL.



    The next two hearts were received as part of the Sharing Our Hearts swap with the CQForNewbies (CQN) group.

    This little gem comes from Rhonda. She has done wonderful work here with the lace overlay on the fabrics. I really like the dragonfly and the "Quilting Around the House" is perfect for me. Because my quilting is literally Around the House. :-)



    And last, but certainly not least is a beautiful heart from Wilma. She has also given me a spider in a delicate silver web. I especially like the lady bug. I've always considered them a good omen. And the dove symbolizes not only peace but also friendship.


    Thank you Rhonda and Wilma for the extras you included. The laces, buttons, fabric...WOW!

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Renea said...

    the doll is a cutie! I bet you could figure out how to make her!

    Maybe she would give you some hints.

    March 4, 2007 at 9:24 AM  
    Blogger Ati. said...

    I agree with you the heart with the doll is too cute.

    March 8, 2007 at 12:25 PM  
    Blogger SeamRippstress said...

    pretty doll and hearts! What fun to get these in the mail.

    March 14, 2007 at 7:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home