To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    12 April 2007

    Runo Doll Challenge

    Awe, but yet another doll challenge I passed up on. Too bad to because it was a great free Kimono doll pattern and the finished dolls are just delightful. The pattern was graciously made available by Runo. The challenge was taken in the Cloth Doll Making group. One of which I have become a true lurker (shame, shame).

    The completed dolls can be viewed HERE. The winners, after a 'group' vote are:

    First Place #3 (top of page) Bren Arnold

    Second Place #4 (bottom of page) Chitkala Chander

    Third Place #20 (bottom of page) Sandy Bruggink

    You will notice in flipping through the pages that a number of artists created more than one doll. And one member managed to complete FOUR of them. WOW!

    You will also notice that not all of the dolls created from this pattern were of traditional Kimono dolls. A number of the artists chose to take 'creative license' in altering the pattern's theme. These too are just beautiful in their design.

    Chitkala Chander


    Cindi Goodwin


    Genevieve Jones (Teri)


    Congrats to all of the talented artists who took part in this challenge. You should all be very proud of the work you've done! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us.

    Labels: ,

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    Those are so cool!

    OMG...you will not believe my word verification! joymy

    How cool is that?

    April 12, 2007 at 9:37 AM  
    Blogger Ati. Norway. said...

    Those chinese dolls are stunning Gerry.

    April 14, 2007 at 9:37 AM  
    Blogger Lisa said...

    What wonderful dolls, they are very talented people.

    April 14, 2007 at 11:23 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    I must admit that I am partial to Asian design. And of course....I still play with dolls. LOL.

    April 15, 2007 at 10:42 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home