02 July 2007

R.A.O.K. Twice!

Oh what a surprise! I don't know why it surprises me, but it does. Every time I go to the mailbox and find an unexpected package I just get giggly. I guess what surprises me most is that someone thinks enough of me to take the time. That is so totally cool!

Anyway, I send a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Charlene for these beautiful fabrics, laces, motifs, buttons, charms, trims and threads. My goodness, what a wonderful friend you are. Just look at the colors. Does she know what I like??? Oh yeah!!!



The other package came from Lauri. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Just look at these wonderful Egyptian themed fabrics, and prints on fabric. I also thank Lauri for the darling little note that she wrote me. As most of you know, I'm trying to curb my fabric buying so that my DH can quit raising "that eyebrow." LOL.

This is Lauri's note (in part):
"Hi Gerry,
I know you didn't ask for this fabric, but since you didn't ask, it doesn't technically break your promise to hubby about new fabric does it? Have fun with it....Enjoy!! Lauri"

How funny is that? And, well technically I'm sure it's okay! LOL.



Well, I have a sudden urge to do something fun and unexpected for someone else. So, I'll say good-bye for now.

Happy Needling!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Hi Gerry

I'm glad you enjoyed the fabric. Now let's see a finished product. Since you got 2 ROAKs, I'll give you 1 week. Who wants to do housework anyway?

Lauri

Charlene ♥ NC said...

You're most welcome! It's fun to put something together when you feel like you have an idea of what they might like... or something you want them to try. Hope you have as much fun using it!

Susan said...

What fun packages! Something for all kinds of trouble to get into. =)

Gerry said...

Yes! And that's my kind of trouble. LOL. Thanks ladies :-)