08 August 2007

Nice Matters Award

I was nominated by Ati for the Nice Matters Award, designed and started by Bella Enchanted.


Needless to say, I was very flattered. Especially since I haven't felt like I've been very nice lately. I'm blaming that on menopause. Anyway, it's now my turn to nominate 7 people for this award, hoping in turn, that they will pass it on.

Making the choice was difficult only because I don't know if I'm met anyone in 'Blogland' that hasn't been nice. My experience has been that it's a very unique community full of very sharing, caring, giving individuals. So, don't take it personally if I do not name you....

Adrian. She is a truly talented artist who has a love for color that just brings her passion to life.

Judi. She not only takes the time to find answers to questions on "Ask the Crafter", she is a very talented doll artist who offers a wealth of information on her other blog, Art Dolls.

Mindy. She just cracks me up. She has a great sense of humor and outlook on things. She loves cows. And she is just a really friendly person!

Anita. She helps me to see the beauty in daily life through her garden photos. And reminds me that there are miracles all around us.

Carole, aka Wippy. She is the most up-beat and enthusiastic person. And she always has a kind word to say.

Spookyrach. She truly does have a "Skewed View" and it's great. I love her "Friday Cemetery" posts, and her perspective on 'life' in general.

Elizabeth. She has been so helpful in sharing her creativity and unique designs in her needlework. She definitely inspires.

Thanks again, ATI!

5 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

OMG...I really do not know what to say.

So, I will be a good southern girl and say *Thank you! Thank you very much!* I am so glad that you like my blog.

And I just found your cow pic in my spam box! LOL...cows...spam!!

Any way, I LOVE her!!

Anita said...

Dear Gerry,

oh, I was thrilled (and I still am) when I found your comment on my blog earlier today! Thank you so much for nominating my blog for that very nice award! I really feel honoured!

By the way, I can't wait to work on new sewing project as soon as the sunny summer months will be over! I really miss my needles and my sewing machine!

Warmest wishes from Germany, and once again, thanks a lot!

XoX, Anita

Judi W. said...

Thank you for nominating me! I think pigs are spam, not cows, LOL!!

Adrian said...

Dear Gerry, Oh my goodness how very wonderful be counted as nice! Thanks for being so darn nice yourself!
26 inches of hair??? Yowsah!!!
And try not to let menopause get you down too much, there are certain freedoms of mind that open up that allow wisdom to blanket your feelings and thoughts. It's hard to describe, but worth the price.
Big Hug and a breath of cold air any time you need it.
Adrian

Gerry said...

See how nice you are? You've come to call. LOL. I just wanted you to know that I think you're special enough to be noticed. Enjoy!