18 August 2007

Thank You to a Good Friend

I recently entered into another Sassa Lynne thread buy, organized by Susan N. I opted for the second go-around not only because the threads are absolutely beautiful, and a dream to work with, but also because Susan has such a knack for finding terrific bargains. She is also extremely generous with her time and efforts in putting these things together.

Anyway, the threads alone would have been enough of a treat. But Susan, true to form, sends along other goodies, too. Check out this needle case. And it's Purple! I have to wonder if she got lucky, or if she knew that I didn't have one. I'm too darn lazy to make one myself. But I didn't waste anytime getting some needles into it. LOL. Oh, and that's not all. The needle case is resting comfortably on two pieces of Dupioni silk, which she also sent.



Susan, your generosity is overwhelming. You have a true and genuine kindness. Thank you so much.


(Susan's other blogs/journals: Desert Sky Quilting, and Traveling the U.S.). Don't ask me where she finds the time!

Happy Needling!!


5 comments:

Antonio said...

I like your blog

loulee said...

What a cute little needle case.

Susan said...

Oh, you leave me blushing, Gerry! I'm glad you liked the thread and goodies. Use them with joy. =)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I second those comments, Gerry!

Gerry said...

Best watch out, Susan. You could be taking orders for those little cases!

Thanks for visiting, All.