14 August 2007

Whole Lotta Tagging Going On

Good morning everyone. I guess I should have waited awhile to post about the "Nice Matters Award" and had I any idea that there were so many who viewed me in that light, I would have. I really had no idea! But thank you, thank you, thank you.

I discovered yesterday that Sandie and Connie have nominated me, also.

It's so fun to watch this award spread (like wild-fire) through the Blog Community. That in itself says so much about those who blog. Of the friendships being established. And for the sense of "caring" that can seem lost in our daily lives.

It also saddens me that we can become so close over the Internet and yet not so much in our face to face interactions with others. I'm hopeful though, that this is a just a starting point!

Have a wonderful day. And.....Happy Needling!

No comments: