To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    02 September 2007

    Catching Up Post

    The Season to Season - Fall swap/share is well under way. The remaining blocks should be in the mail and on their way. I have 17 of 31 already. We did have one partner have to back out for personal reasons, which left us with an uneven number of partners. So...I made this 'make it even' block. I will try to work on it later today and tomorrow.

    This swap only allows us each to send one block in. So, my extra block will be raffled in some way on the CQN group. That way everyone gets something to work on and I don't have to pull out myself.



    Next we have the Sharing Our Hearts (SOH) heart for Jaki, also through CQN. This was my very first attempt at SRE. And while it's only leaves, I'm very happy with it. I would really like to learn how to make flowers. Oh well, baby steps....




    I guess, I better get to stitching. 'Til Next Time...Happy Needling!!!


    Labels: , , , , , ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Charlene said...

    I like the fun make-up block you stitched. And your hearts are beautiful, as always. You'll love SRE - it covers a lot of space and works up fairly quickly. Take a look here: http://www.taunton.com/threads/pages/t00017.asp
    On one of the photos is a link to five basic stitches and on the other is a link to five stitches to add... Have fun!

    By the way, things are back to normal on your blog for me.

    September 2, 2007 at 11:35 PM  
    Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    I bought that same candy corn material!! I am making an apron out of it!

    September 5, 2007 at 2:44 PM  
    Blogger Louisiana Momma said...

    looks beautiful.. i am surprised this is your first time with SRE.. I love playing with the ribbon.. I have a few good books with SRE techniques - I have a couple that are almost doubles and you are welcome to one if you want it. Just let me know.

    September 6, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home