06 October 2007

Crafters Who Care - Courtney

Today I put this little bag together for Courtney's "charity project to brighten the nursing home residents' Christmas."

It's a really neat thing that she's doing. Please pop over and see. Maybe you could also help out. Courtney says, "I would like to have them all by December 1st. Anything extra you want to make (lap quilts, little pretty whatnots) I would be happy to accept as well."

This bag is my prototype. I know I can do a better job. And I don't know if I'll put the pockets in the rest of them because it's really time consuming. But we'll see. I plan on making 2 bags in each of these fabrics.



Well, I better get back after it. Until next time...Happy Needling!!!

2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I LIKE!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Very neat Gerry! I can't wait to make some next week when my head will be free and my creative muse isn't stressed out. It is a thoughtful cause and we will make sure her quota gets met!!!