04 October 2007

Who Wants A Freebie?

(Keep the comments coming. I'm throwing in another set just for fun in a totally random drawing!)

I've decided that just for the heck of it that I would offer up a freebie. I might even make it a monthly thing. So for October, let's say, I'm offering this:



But what is THIS? you ask. Well, it's a bundle of 5 fat quarters of quilting fabric. How do I get my HANDS on it? you ask.

It's SEW simple! Just leave me a comment telling me you want it. I'll accept takers until midnight on October 15th. When I get moving around on the 16th, I'll put all 26 letters of the alphabet into a 'hat' and draw 1 out. The first "NAME" in the comments section beginning with that letter will win. Easy to do, very fair, and easy to verify!

I'll post the winner to my blog by the end of the day. If I have an email address for you, I'll contact you. Otherwise, just check back to see if you've won. As soon as I get an address, I'll ship it out. I'll even pay the postage. And I WILL ship to an International address, so everyone can play!

I hope you will join in on the fun. Until next time...Happy Needling!!!

22 comments:

GraceBeading said...

WOW, what a neat post to run across. Funny thing is I am in the planning stages of my own 'freebie' which I hope to post about by the end of the week.

I'd love to play in yours and hope you'll think about playing in mine.

Thanks,
Grace

bookwraps by suz.com said...

OK, I'll play too !!! this is so cool !!!
here's an "S" ...
and I'm adding you to my blog feed !

SuZ

LouAnne said...

Don't know how I've missed your blog along the way....am subbed now thru bloglines. Since all my stash is in storage and my hope has dimmed of seeing it anytime soon, I could probably use some Spring/Gardening fabrics! LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a very generous thing to do Gerry.
I'd love to have the fabric, I can already picture some projects to use them in :-)
Hopefully I'm the first M

Marianne

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh you know I am in!!!

M as in Mindy

*grins* and I would like to buy some vowels.

Gerry said...

This comment is on behalf of Edna in WV. I've received 2 emails from her. For some reason, the comment is not comming through.

Lori said...

Yes, Gerry, I want it!!! LOL! I have a new grandson and can just see a quilt made out of these fabrics! You are very generous. thank you for doing this!
Hugs
Lori Kinney

Courtney Short said...

I would LOVE to have it.. put me in the drawing!!

Gerry said...

I'm still getting emails from people who can't leave a comment. So this is for:

Dee in Idaho

and

Lisa in Florida

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Love the fabric.
Jackie in Illinois

Unknown said...

Hi Gerry I love the additon of the music to yur beautiful site. Please add me to the game.

Hugs
Sharon

Faye said...

Hi Gerry, Please put me down to play as well... I'm the first "F", so fingers crossed...
hugz - Faye

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun. Add me to the list.
Donna in Ar

girlgonethreadwild said...

Oh shoot.... there are several "M"s before me, but I want! I want! lol Please check out my giveaway too at www.girl-gone-thread-wild.blogspot.com under postcard swap & giveaway... what fun!
Monica
Girl gone thread wild :)

Renea said...

now its my turn to post and the first "r".
this is going to be fun!

love the blog.

Anonymous said...

This sounds fun - please add me to the list.
Kate

Sara said...

Fat quarters - how can a quilter resist? Please add me to the list!!!

piney cq said...

What a neat thing to do, Gerry!!! Great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

I want it!
Faye

Bear said...

oh Gerry how generous - why do I want them cos I cant resist a bargain and man alive is this a bargain ggggg Gerry I so wannt it!!
love n hugs bear oxoxoxoxoxox
PS Love your blog is so feminine and purty!!..... xo

Gerry said...

Oh my goodness! It's so wonderful that you have all taken the time to stop by.

Thanks for your kind words and sense of "FUN"!

Helen said...

What a lovely blog you have Gerry and those fat quarters are gorgeous too.