To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    22 December 2007

    Happy Holidays

    to everyone, no matter how you celebrate the "Season". DH and I are ready to take a breather. The storage unit is full, the house is cleaned, power washed, and the windows done.

    Today we finalize the deal and list our home for sale. Then we have just a bit of last minute shopping to do this afternoon. DS arrives tomorrow morning and the tree goes up tomorrow night.


    SO........Until Next time (probably after the New Year)...Happy Needling!!!



    Labels: , ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Charlene said...

    Sounds as if y'all have been BUSY and ready for a well-deserved break! Good luck with your shopping - if it's like here, the traffic is horendous! Have a great visit with DS and enjoy your Christmas traditions together!! Merry Christmas

    December 22, 2007 at 10:16 AM  
    Blogger Ati. Norway. said...

    You deserve a break after this shaking autumn!
    So nice that you son is coming home to celebrate Christmas with you. Have a nice time together!

    December 23, 2007 at 1:52 AM  
    Blogger Cat said...

    Again I just want to say....

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    Much love, Cat

    December 25, 2007 at 5:36 PM  
    Blogger Susan said...

    Finally Blogger let me onto your blog! It always seems to have trouble. =( I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas, and enjoyed your son, and that your house sells quickly. Do you have a place picked out in CO? Will you go and just leave the house there to sell?

    December 28, 2007 at 10:55 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Thanks for the well wishes. I know I'm late but better late than never, right?

    January 6, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home