To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    29 January 2008

    Finished Projects

    These are my 2" by 2" art squares for the Pink Artist project. These are such little things. Not as difficult to work on as I thought they would be but smaller than I would like to work on regularly. LOL. They are going out in the mail tomorrow.



    Here is my half worked block STS-Winter block.



    And after Sue's work. She did such a nice job and added so many special touches. Thank you, Sue!



    I'm so happy with the SRE throughout the block and the little jewelry piece placed on the horse's collar is just beautiful.






    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Dianne said...

    The pink squares are really pretty! The rr block is gorgeous!!

    January 30, 2008 at 4:52 PM  
    Blogger JK said...

    This is beautiful! Course I love horses anyway, but I love all the detail to it. Where did you get that material BTW?? I can't wait to see mine, and I so honored to have had Sharon work on it, even though she was going through so much. I told her NOT to rush and take her time, but she's a fighter, God Bless her.

    Thanks for visiting my blog hon.. Glad you like the Captain.. I love working with art pencils on CQ..

    January 31, 2008 at 11:02 AM  
    Blogger Charlene said...

    Beautiful Winter block! Just right! I like your sweet 2x2's, too. Ready for a sleigh ride?

    February 2, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
    Blogger girl_gone_thread_wild said...

    Gerry, these sweet little squares are certainly depictive of you! Sew very charming! Thank you for contributing these lovelies to our PINk Artist doll proj. Again, it is very wonderful to work with you on such a proj. Your workmanship is flawless.... luv these stitches girl! xo, Monica :)

    February 4, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Thank you ladies for your kind words about the 2 by 2's. They were a bit of a challenge but really fun! Thanks Monica for the opportunity.

    I'm very happy with the RR Block.

    JK, I got the fabric at a Hancock close out. Bought the whole bolt. Big surprise! LOL.

    Charlene, I would love a sleigh ride right now. LOL. It's been too warm here.

    February 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home