29 January 2008

Finished Projects

These are my 2" by 2" art squares for the Pink Artist project. These are such little things. Not as difficult to work on as I thought they would be but smaller than I would like to work on regularly. LOL. They are going out in the mail tomorrow.



Here is my half worked block STS-Winter block.



And after Sue's work. She did such a nice job and added so many special touches. Thank you, Sue!



I'm so happy with the SRE throughout the block and the little jewelry piece placed on the horse's collar is just beautiful.






Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


5 comments:

Dianne said...

The pink squares are really pretty! The rr block is gorgeous!!

JK said...

This is beautiful! Course I love horses anyway, but I love all the detail to it. Where did you get that material BTW?? I can't wait to see mine, and I so honored to have had Sharon work on it, even though she was going through so much. I told her NOT to rush and take her time, but she's a fighter, God Bless her.

Thanks for visiting my blog hon.. Glad you like the Captain.. I love working with art pencils on CQ..

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Beautiful Winter block! Just right! I like your sweet 2x2's, too. Ready for a sleigh ride?

girlgonethreadwild said...

Gerry, these sweet little squares are certainly depictive of you! Sew very charming! Thank you for contributing these lovelies to our PINk Artist doll proj. Again, it is very wonderful to work with you on such a proj. Your workmanship is flawless.... luv these stitches girl! xo, Monica :)

Gerry said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words about the 2 by 2's. They were a bit of a challenge but really fun! Thanks Monica for the opportunity.

I'm very happy with the RR Block.

JK, I got the fabric at a Hancock close out. Bought the whole bolt. Big surprise! LOL.

Charlene, I would love a sleigh ride right now. LOL. It's been too warm here.