To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    22 January 2008

    Spreading The Word



    Monica over at Girl Gone Thread Wild is hostessing a wonderful little "community art doll project for charity" for a very worth-while cause - The Fight Against Breast Cancer. And she has aptly named the project "the pink artist".

    All it requires of your time is to make at least one 2" by 2" cloth based 'art square' and mail it to her by March 1st, 2008. Such a fun project with such a small commitment for such a wonderful cause!

    The art squares will be sewn onto an art doll which will be donated to the ADQ (Art Doll Quarterly), to in turn be auctioned off. And of course all of the proceeds will go directly to benefit the charity.

    Please won't you go visit her blog, read all about it, and sign on to help out? I hope so. I will get my squares posted just as soon as I get them done. But first I have to go buy a magnifying glass so that I can see them. LOL.

    I hope to see your name, blog, etc., posted to her "pink artist" list!


    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



    Labels: , , , , ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    What a cool project! I cannot wait to see what you get done. It will be awesome....as usual.

    January 23, 2008 at 5:47 AM  
    Blogger girl_gone_thread_wild said...

    Thank you Gerry for this wonderful post! I'm beyond thrilled to see the outpouring of artists so generous to give of their time & energy for this project. Our doll may just have a wardrobe when we are through! lol How exciting! Check back later today as I post the start of the squares arrival, they are beginning to arrive- yesterday I r'cvd the first 3 pkgs. How cool is that! xo, Monica

    January 24, 2008 at 7:05 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Mindy, darling how are you? Nice to see you come to visit. And thank you so much for your kind words (and confidence)!

    Monica, what you're doing is such a wonderful thing. And I'm so glad you noted that it's not just a WOMAN's issue!

    January 24, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home