To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    03 February 2008

    STS - Spring

    The blocks are starting to arrive. And as with the Fall and Winter blocks, they are beautiful! This time around we have 34 participants. It's been a great experience hostessing a 'swap' that has generated so much interest over and over again. Some have seen it through since the beginning, some have passed on a season, and there have been new-comers.

    Just to recap, this project is a block share. You make a block, embellish/stitch half of it, then you have a partner who works the other half. In the end you get your own block back.

    Here is the list of participants as they are partnered. If you get a chance, I encourage you to pop in to their sites and look at the lovely work they are doing.

    Ati partners with Kate
    Carol B partners with Robin
    Carol L partners with Sharon G
    Carole partners with Lori
    Christy partners with Rebecca
    Connie partners with Faith
    Courtney partners with Susie
    Cynthia partners with JK
    Debbie partners with Norma
    Dianna partners with Laura
    Gerry partners with Mary
    Helina partners with Sharon R
    Janet partners with Sue
    Judyth partners with Malla
    Katrien partners with Lesa
    Lauri partners with Patricia
    Judy partners with Sherry

    (If you have a site that I have not linked to, please let me know and I will add it)

    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!




    Labels: , , , , ,

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Susan said...

    I've been following along on some of the blogs as these were stitched. What a great project you came up with for this, Gerry! People are really enjoying it, and producing some lovely blocks.

    February 3, 2008 at 8:00 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    It has been fun. But the next season - summer...not looking forward to it here. LOL.

    February 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home