12 March 2008

Foggy Morning

No, not in my head...real fog. We get so much moisture here that it's not uncommon to find this in the mornings. The patio table just dripping, cushions and concrete wet, and even spiderwebs beaded up with water.





These doves were grounded for awhile. They just perched in silence, waiting. The squirrel took full advantage of the limited visibility and went about his business.



The moisture, humidity, whatever you want to call it, isn't all bad though. We get about 10 months of really nice (if not overly warm) weather. The trees retain their leaves most of the year and flowers often bloom year-round.



Well, I better get my chores started. I need to clean up my china cabinet today. I swear I don't know how dust gets inside of it. I also need to water and fertilize my house plants. Domestic goddess duties never end. LOL.



Oh!!!! One more thing. I drove yesterday. First time since my accident, and I was just fine! (Big sigh of relief)

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



5 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I was terrified for a while after I was re-ended a few years back. I thought I was going to get hit every time someone rode my ass. I still sometimes pull up at a stoplight when I thin the car behind me is approaching too fast. WEIRD, perhaps... I just can't get past it I suppose.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!

I really like the one with the squirrel.

Cat said...

O look at that fog! You caught some good pictures. And year-round flowers! I can't imagine...

We get fog in the form of an inversion layer - yeck.

Hugs, Cat
Barks, Annie

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Glad to see you've made it back behind the wheel.

Gerry said...

Surprisingly, the camera was actually able to 'see' more through the fog than I could.

Just as I was thinking that I was probably okay to drive, my doctor tells me, "you shouldn't be driving". Hmmmmmm.......