17 March 2008

A MeMe

It seems that I have been tagged by Carol to share in an "All Things About Me" MeMe. I'm not sure that I will tell all things but I will share some.

Here goes:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my Aunt.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Two days ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, but it was better before taking college notes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, one teen-age son and one mini schnauzer.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably.

7. DO YO USE SARCASM A LOT? What's a lot?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In some respects, yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rocky Road.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their aura.

15. RED OR PINK? Red or pink what? Meat: Red, A baby's butt: Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm impatient.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No pants, no shoes.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Butterfinger and Cheetos.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Irish music.

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla, apple pie, coffee, and bacon.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My doctor's nurse.

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? None. Life is enough of a sport for me.

25. HAIR COLOR? Natural: Dark, dark brown, currently: Auburn(ish).

26. EYE COLOR? Hazel (but often green).

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi or Mexican.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? American Gangster.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Yellow, oversized T-Shirt.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Destiny: Child of the Sky (book 3).

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? Boy giving roses to little girl (Kim Anderson).

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Wild Bill Hickock.

38. FAVORITE SOUND? Birds singing.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones!

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Denmark.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Exceptional memory (usually).

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.


Who do I tag???? Well, because this is a long one and I don't want to pressure anyone, if you read this consider yourself tagged. But please let me know if you play along. I would like to see your answers!


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

4 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love your list. I wonder what my aura looks like. I really do....

Gerry said...

I bet your aura just shines!!!!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

My talent certainly isn't memory, but I don't remember you telling me about my aura. Want to? I'm so sorry I haven't been able to mail you -- I've tried everything I can think of - removing all the siggies in the message; plain text; nothing seems to work. Do you have a Yahoo or Google account to link to for a while until "they" get straightened out?

Charlene ♥ NC said...

My talent certainly isn't memory, but I don't remember you telling me about my aura. Want to? I'm so sorry I haven't been able to mail you -- I've tried everything I can think of - removing all the siggies in the message; plain text; nothing seems to work. Do you have a Yahoo or Google account to link to for a while until "they" get straightened out?