11 April 2008

CQI RR - Update 2

I decided the naked block looked too, well, naked. So, I added some lace and trim. I've been asked about my plans for the overall theme and for finishing it off. At first I wasn't really sure but I have now decided that I will use some more of the same fabric as the center teapot as a border. And make just a small, stand alone wall hanging.



Today I got my booklet put together. Now I'm ready to get it mailed off. For privacy I removed the personal information from the back cover.



Well, I'm off to work on some ATC's, take photos for the STS-Spring, and start a spread sheet for the STS-Summer. In case I don't make it back today, have a wonderful WEEKEND!!!!

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



14 comments:

Cat said...

Cute teapot fabric!
And your block turned out great.

You have a good weekend too!

:) Cat

winnsangels said...

Beautiful quilt piece.
Thanks for commenting on my photo.

Susan Tuttle said...

Such pretty patterns and gorgeous color. That teapot is adorable.

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on the book.

Have a great weekend.

Susan

Lori said...

Gerry that block is just lovely! I love the teapot theme! and the border is so pretty! Can't wait to see it when it is finished! You always do such nice work.
Lori

Susan said...

The block is as cute as it can be. I like the lace additions, and that border will be perfect!

Gerry said...

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit. And for your compliments on the block. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Linda Fleming said...

Gorgeous!Love the colors in that fabric and the teapot theme is charming. What a stunning aquare!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and the kind comment about Big Frog.

Judy S. said...

No wonder you bought the whole bolt of teapot fabric; it is very cute! Nice block, it will be fun to see what you do to it.

Cheryl said...

Hi Gerry,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love that teapot square and can't wait to see how this works up in the RR!

Judy S. said...

Thanks, Gerry, for letting me know about the bad link. It's fixed now. :)

Christy said...

All I keep thinking is, "I'm a little teapot, short and stout!" Awesome block!

HUGS!

Courtney Short said...

i LOVE the teapots!!! My favorite...

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Your updated block is so pretty, and I love the idea of surrounding it with the teapots. Love it!

Gerry said...

Oh my goodness, it's so nice to see you all popping in. I appreciate your kind words, so much! I think this will be just too much fun!