25 April 2008

I've Been Tagged

by Carol

How it works: SCATTERGORIES...It's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, tag 10 people, post it to your blog, and then notify them, including the person who tagged you.

"Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following.
They have to be real places, names, things..nothing made up!

Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question."

WHAT IS YOUR NAME
Gerry

4 LETTER WORD
Go Go (Girl)

VEHICLE
Gremlin

TV SHOW
Great Gatsby

CITY
Greenwich (Village??? - I hope that's okay) OR Greenbay

BOY NAME
Gary

GIRL NAME
Gigi

OCCUPATION
Geneticist

SOMETHING YOU WEAR
Garters

FOOD
Gyro

SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM
Grossness

REASON FOR BEING LATE
Gabbing

SOMETHING YOU SHOUT
Get going!!!!


OK, who to tag?????
Cathy
Dot
Ing
Wendy
Thelma
Sue
Mindy
Kay
Flora
Rachel


Hopefully, they read my blog and will see their names here. If not, I'll send them a little "guess what" email.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know I am coming out of Lurkdom and wanted to add this to my blog on vox. I hope this won't ge tme into trouble if so I will delete it. Check it out if you like..
http://naynahsjournal.vox.com/

Gerry said...

Hi Tina, I tried to leave a comment for you but I don't have a Vox account.

Anyway, I'm glad you found it and posted it. Have fun!!!!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Wow, my parents had a gremlin when I was a kid. Memories.

Thanx for playing along.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Hi gerry!

I will try to work on mine this weekend!

Wendy said...

Hi Gerry, I will try and get this completed over the week-end. It is race weekend hear and my brother is up from Mobile, Al. So it may be later in the weekend before I can get this posted.
Wendy

Gerry said...

Thanks for being such good sports! It's so fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I finally got this played! I am so sorry that I am so far behind!!