05 May 2008

STS-Summer Block

This is what I'm calling my half-worked block. I know that some of you (maybe most of you) would think it nearly or totally complete. Well, being the encruster that I am, I consider it only ABOUT half complete.



I'm sure my partner will have plenty of room to work her magic when she gets her hands on it. After sign-ups are closed and names have been drawn, I'll let you know who my partner is and also post a photo of her block before I work on it.

Today, I'm packaging up all of the STS-Spring blocks that I have and will mail them back to their owners tomorrow. I also have a round robin block to go out and an ATC to work on. Gosh, where does it all come from? LOL. I love it, I really do.

Well, I better get to it. Have a great Monday, everyone.





Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



5 comments:

Courtney Short said...

Well Gerry I thought the whole block was done!! lol.. i am that way too- I keep working on more and more then there is barely room for anyone else to do anything.. it looks great.. my favorite - the section that you filled in the whole area with stitching.that is totally cool and I want to try that on one of my pieces..

beth said...

this is beautiful...seriously gorgeous !

Susan said...

Beautiful block! What a pleasure it would be to work on it. Love that little tatted heart.

Gerry said...

Hello ladies! Thanks for poping in. This really was a fun block (so far) and I can hardly wait to see what my partner does with it.

Judy S. said...

It was fun, Gerry, looking at the details of your block. I really like what you did with the print and how you underscored it with the word, "summer". Did you tat the little heart? It's sure cute!