14 June 2008

A Wish For Dad







To all those dad's who might not get the recognition that they deserve the rest of the year. For all of the times that we might forget to say, "THANK YOU" for all you do. Because you do such a great job at being a dad, that we just expect you to be the way you are.

It's for my dear sweet dad that I post this:



Thanks dad, for being able to put up with me. Even in the worst of times. And for never holding anything against me. I love you!

I would however like to take this opportunity to voice my opinion about these sayings of yours.

I have found myself trying to use this one too. And as you might imagine, the response that I got was much the same as I gave you. LOL.

Sadly, this saying turned out to be more true than I ever imagined. Thanks for the forewarning!

This one I must admit did nothing for me then and thankfully never came true later on. Girls are just not supposed to have hair on their chests. Although, I do appreciate the sentiment.


To my dear sweet husband whom I know to be everything that a dad is supposed to be. The unconditional love that you have given for more than a decade made a difference to me, if not to the one it was given to. You are a wonderful person and I love you.

To everyone else.......

With your loved ones!



Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

3 comments:

Lil said...

Hi Gerry-

Thanks for stopping by- we havent passed by each other in a long long time. Not much time for stitching lately- sadly.

Hope all is well with you. Hope your Dad's day is spent with your Father.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Sweet sentiments - well stated!!

Designs by Kat Lees said...

I have nominated you for a Brilliant Weblog award. Check out my blog for more info.
Kat Lees here.