To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    04 July 2008

    CQI FFT RR - Cindy's Block

    I've just finished working the third of 5 round robin blocks that I will work on for the CQI, Fabulous First Timer's (FFT) Round Robin (RR). These photos are Cindy's blocks after my work.



    Cindy came up with something very fun and unique. She's making a CQ Rabbit. How cute!



    Well, I hope Cindy likes what I've added to her blocks. These will be in the mail on Monday and I'll be waiting for the next block to arrive.


    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

    Labels: , , , ,

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Judy S. said...

    Happy Fourth of July, Gerry! I'm SO impressed that you have time to squeeze in for stitching while trying to pack for moving. BTW, I love your Silky spider!

    July 4, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
    Blogger Louisiana Momma said...

    bunnies - what a CUTE idea!! I love what you did with them too.. i noticed those stitch combos on flickr :-)

    July 4, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hello Ladies! I squeeze in the stitching for sanity reasons. LOL. I also love Silky. Click on the "more" tab and she will eat a fly for you!!!

    I'm glad you popped to my flickr, too. I sometimes post things there that don't make it to my blog.

    July 7, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
    Blogger flowergirl said...

    The stitches and the hearts look so cute on the Bunny. I hope that I can do as well in my FFT#2 group as you do.

    July 7, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
    Blogger Judy S. said...

    Hi Gerry,
    I know you're busy getting ready to move, but I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Premio Award over on my blog. Don't feel obligated to do it, but I do want you to know how much I enjoy your blog!
    Have a great day!

    July 10, 2008 at 3:26 PM  
    Blogger Susan said...

    The bunnies are a cute idea, and what you added is adorable!

    July 14, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Thanks ladies. I'm so glad you could come and visit. I've been visiting you, too. And have seen things that give me ideas!

    July 18, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home