18 July 2008

Nominations

I wanted to take a few minutes this morning to acknowledge a couple of nominations that I've received recently. And also to say, "THANKS" to the two ladies who thought of me; Judy and Kat who have both nominated me for the "Brillante Weblog Premio -2008" award.

Of course, they have also received this award for their wonderful blogs. Please take a moment to pop on over a look around. And don't forget to say, "HI!"

I tried to find out where this award originated, in order to give its creator credit but I couldn't figure out who it was. If anyone out there knows, please leave a comment and I will give credit where credit is due!

Anyway, the rules are:

1) Put the logo on your blog;
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4) Add links to those blogs on yours; and
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Well, here's where I become a party poop because I'm getting ready to move and my time on the computer is very limited right now. I have made my nominations below, even though I haven't listed ALL that I should, I believe this will keep the award going and also give recognition to but a few of the really deserving bloggers out there.

So.................drumroll...................here they are.................


My first nomination is Lori who I find to be a most amazing woman, both in her inner strengths and in her creativity.

My second nomination is Barbara because she is incredibly talented and does such a nice job of posting a variety of interesting topics to her blog.

My third nomination is Sandy because I love her 'take' on life, the poem like flow to her posts, and her ability to laugh at herself.

My fourth, and final nomination goes to Diane. Not only is she very talented in her needlework, she has amazed me with her cake decorating abilities. There is simply no way to adequately describe her work. You must see it for yourself.

Well, my computer time is up for now. Thanks again to Judy and Kat. And I hope the bloggers that I have nominated will have just a little time available to them to keep the award going. Tootles!


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



3 comments:

One Crabapple said...

There are definitely Happy Needles at your house because you always turn out such treasures !

Thank you for the award. I feel very humbled and I was truly touched by your words here. I dont know that I deserve it but that you feel like giving me this credit is really - well I feel very sheepish on the one hand and very happy on the other (that is right to left for me, Miss Southpaw)

I am off to check out your other award winners and see what awesome company I am in here...

Thank YOU for ... everything. Checking in and keeping me going. all the times you gave me a shout out with a comment akin to cheerleading.

I appreciate it.

Good luck with the move. Ohhh, I don't envy you allll that work !

I hope it goes smoothly and that you are back to stitching and creating again very soon.
Love, S

Barbara said...

After being away from my blog for almost a month I return and find this wonderful award! What a surprise and what an honor! I truly appreciate your kindness and the wonderful compliments on my blog and my work.

According to the rules I hope to be able to pass this on to some of my favorites.

Thank you once again for this remarkable honor.

Gerry said...

I'm so glad that you've decided to pass along the award. Thank you!