To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    14 August 2008

    Checking In

    Gosh, this unpacking and cleaning stuff is for the birds! I swear that these boxes reappear each night after I go to bed. LOL.

    I've been so caught up in trying to get settled in that I completely spaced off the fact that yesterday was my 2 year BlogAversary and National Left Hander's Day.

    I've been receiving blocks regularly for the STS-Summer block share and hope to have them all received and ready to send home by the first of the week.

    I also have a FFT RR block to work on. The last block in this round robin - WOW - has this gone by fast! It seems like we just started. Anyway, I'm going to sit down, relax, and work on the block over the weekend.

    Well, I guess that's it for now. The dryer is beeping at me and there is SOOOOOOO much left to do.

    BTW, I love it here. DH and I have ventured out more in the past 2 weeks of being here than we did in the last year we were in Texas. The mornings are cool and bright and a wonderful way to enjoy coffee on the deck. The evenings are a little crisp but really nice for walking Fritz before bedtime.

    Okay......I'm outta here!


    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Judy S. said...

    Glad to hear you're getting settled, Gerry. Where in CO are you located? It's a beautiful state! That's where I started my teaching career and best of all, where I met my DH!

    August 14, 2008 at 4:15 PM  
    Blogger Lori said...

    So glad to hear you like your new place! and a little cool in the evenings isn't bad for walking either! Soon, those boxes will be gone, don't do what I did and store them for later! they are still in my attic! don't even know whats in them anymore!
    Hugs
    Lori

    August 15, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
    Blogger Maddie Can Fly said...

    Good to see you back -- that packing and unpacking has just gone on too long -- we've missed you!

    August 15, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
    Anonymous Yona said...

    Good luck for your new place!
    Happy anniversary for your blog!
    My blog is also 2 years old.
    Kisses
    Yona

    August 17, 2008 at 1:22 AM  
    Blogger Cat said...

    Mountains just do wonders for the attitude! I'm happy for you.

    Now... quit that unpacking stuff... you make me look bad. When we moved I only unpacked what I needed WHEN I needed it. I still have stacks and stacks of bins in the garage and in one basement room. Every once in a while I go on an item hunt thru the bins... it took over a year to find the binoculars.

    Smiles, C

    August 18, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    LOL. I've been on a binocular search myself. But I found them. And yes, the mountains are the perfect attitude adjuster :-)

    August 25, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
    OpenID cq4fun said...

    Sounds like you are very happy in your new home and location. You like the cold and snow more than the hot, right? Hope those piles of boxes are decreasing to nothing!

    August 26, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home