21 November 2008

I've Been Tagged


Pat has graciously included me in a fun little MeMe. I'm suppose to give 6 obscure facts about myself. I'm thinking that 'obscure' is a somewhat subjective term, though. Anyway, here goes....

1. I dream nearly every night, and always in color.
2. I am extremely resistant to changes in my routine and environment.
3. I love to eat chocolate with popcorn or Fritos.
4. I tend to be very light and noise sensitive.
5. I love Hummingbirds and Dragonflies. They are nature's most fascinating creatures.
6. I can't clean out a pumpkin. They're just too slimy!

And I tag.......
Courtney
Janet(1)
Janet(2)
Linda
Nellie

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gerry, thanks for visiting my blog!
Come back again anytime!

I love the fall photo of the swans - so beautiful!

Diane from Diane's Musings

Cat said...

You dream a lot!

I hope you guys are having a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs, C