To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    14 January 2009

    Does My Blog Look WONKY???

    I ask because I just saw a snap shot of it at Blogged.com and this is what it looked like.
    It's all off center and the sidebar is so messed up that you can't even read it.

    Naturally, I have set my blog up according to how I see it; with a 17" monitor, 1280 by 1024 resolution, and 32bits (color quality). And the only time it looks this way to me is when I don't have the window fully enlarged. I have no idea why some of the background stays in place and some of it shifts. Arrrrg.

    But if it normally looks WONKY to everyone else, I guess I need to change it. Because this really sucks. I would really appreciate knowing what you see when you come to visit.

    Thanks!

    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


    Labels:

    9 Comments:

    Blogger Carol VR said...

    I can read it fine and it looks normal to me.

    January 14, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
    Blogger Judy S. said...

    Hi Gerry, First of all, I'm so sorry to have misspelled your name yesterday...realized it as I pushed the 'post" button and couldn't get it back to fix it. I don't think your blog looks wonky really, but some of the printing seems to lap over onto the pink part, starting with the multi-colored ribbon...a margin maybe, or perhaps something built in that you can't change. It's hard to read but you can. The extra widgets show up just fine and kind of look like they're tacked onto the ribbon, a neat effect. It looks the same on my computer enlarged or not. Maybe a darker color of print would work? Technology can make you crazy, that's for sure! All of a sudden, I can no longer post on some Type Pad blogs....weird. Good luck fixing things! I've given up on that issue.

    January 14, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hey Carol and Judy, thanks for chiming in. I played around with it for awhile then just decided to play it safe and go with a solid background until I can get to the bottom of it.

    January 14, 2009 at 11:08 PM  
    Blogger Tina- said...

    hi,
    thanks for visiting my blog. I checked that blog website and it shows a photo of my blog from quite a while back..way back actually..so..honestly I wouldn't go by that..your blog looks quite fine to me.
    keep up the good work.
    I'll be adding your blog to my blog list/and hope you'll return the favor.
    stop by and visit with me again soon.
    Tina

    January 15, 2009 at 3:13 AM  
    Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    It did not look wonky. And I loved the background that you had. This one is all to the left with a wide margin on the right hand side.

    January 15, 2009 at 6:46 AM  
    Blogger Kathy said...

    I can see everything just fine. When you mention "centering", I can see about 1/2" pink on the left and about 2-1/2" on the right.
    Looks good though.

    January 15, 2009 at 7:12 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hi Tina,
    I have added you to my blogroll on Bloglines and look forward to visiting. Thanks for letting me know about my blog appearance. I used a free, on-line background and maybe it just wasn’t quite right. I’ll keep tweaking with it. LOL.

    BTW, congrats on your win over at Mind Wide Open. I thought your box was just adorable. Take care.

    Thanks Mindy. I really liked the polka dots, too. If I can figure out a fix for it, I'll put it back up.

    Hi Kathy,
    Thanks for the comment. I really didn’t know that different monitors would show things so much differently. DUH!!!!!!!!!!

    I put you on my blogroll and I’ll come and visit you, too.

    January 16, 2009 at 8:23 AM  
    Blogger Anne said...

    Hi, Gerry! Looks fine to me!
    And thanks for stopping by my blog! :-)

    January 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Thanks, Anne. I was about to pull my hair out trying to tweak it. I finally figured it out, though.

    January 21, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home