30 March 2009

Updates

Just a quickie post to say, HELLO!!!! And to post some photos.

Round Robins
Gerry K's Spider block after my work. I added 2 webs and 3 spiders, the yellow roses, and the seam treatment at the bottom of the block.


Carol's Heart II block after my work. I worked on the lower part of the block. I also added seam and bead treatments to Karen's work on the right side, added the green trim below the motif and the purple trim at the left.


The lovely Valentine's Day card from Mindy


Special gift from Nancy for the OWOH contest


A wonderful full moon we had recently


The remodeling continues, so TOOTLES for now.



Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful block you are working on. Everything you have made is so lovely!
Congratulations on your OWOH gift that you won! :)

Unknown said...

The blocks you are working on are just beautiful!

Congratulations on your lovely gift from OWOH! How fun!

Hope you stop on by for my 1st Blogoversary/100th post celebration! I'm even having a giveaway! Do come on over! Everyone is invited!!! :)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Pretty work on the RR's. You MUST be getting lots done these days. The moon was lovely; is it spring yet?

Cat said...

Cool spiders!!!

: )

ooglebloops said...

Love those round robin blocks!! Beautiful!!!