23 June 2009

Round Robins Done

This is my finished CQI Spider and Webs block. I'm so very pleased with the end results. The ladies who worked on it for me did a fantastic job. What magic they can work. I can't imagine it looking any better. Thank you so much Lauri, Janet, Lindy, Gerry K, and Marya.

Here is the before and after:





And while I'm glad to have these RR's wrapped up, I'm already missing something to work on. I might be forced to dig out one of my many WISPs. LOL. Or maybe get these last 2 blocks framed and on my studio wall. Now that's an idea!!!!!

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


3 comments:

Cat said...

This came out gorgeous!!

Nancy said...

Love the little button spider :) plus all the other details--but that goes without saying :)

Gerry said...

Hi Cat and Nancy, thanks for visiting. I appreciate it.