02 July 2009

Christmas Stocking Swap

I've decided to participate in Lyn's Christmas Stocking Swap for 2009. It sounds like great fun, with few 'rules' or restrictions which is just perfect for me. If that sounds perfect to you too, then by all means pop over to her blog, check it out and sign up!

I will of course be making another Crazy Quilted Christmas Stocking, aka Victorian Boot Christmas stocking. I think that this was the first pattern I designed. I know that it was the easiest to work with. LOL.

Anyway, you can click on these links for additional photos (that can be enlarged) and information about these stockings: 2006 stocking, and 2007 stocking.

OR.....if you just have time for photos - here they are.

2006 (CQN swap)


2007 (CQN swap)



Now for a little shameless self-promotion.........If you're looking for a pre-made, handcrafted Christmas stocking (or other unique gift) for yourself or someone special, I invite you to browse my Etsy Shoppe.

I always welcome special orders and I'm happy to accommodate you.

Well, that's it for now.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just beautiful! It's always been a dream of mine to make my own stocking. The problem is that I'm kind of picky and my skills don't match my tastes...yet! :)

Gerry said...

Too funny! I'll have to remember that one. But you should give it a try (in private). LOL

quiltlion said...

Great Stockings, Gerry! WoW! I am giong to have to pull something out of my hat to make mine as beautiful as yours! Thank you for mentioning my swap on your blog! I think that this is going to be fun! The Lion, Lyn G

Cat said...

You make the BEST crazy quilt stockings! They are gorgeous.

Good luck with your etsy shop!

Have a happy 4th.
XO, C

Gerry said...

Hi Lyn and Cat. Thank you so much for the compliments. And fingers crossed with the ETSY!!!!