To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    02 July 2009

    Christmas Stocking Swap

    I've decided to participate in Lyn's Christmas Stocking Swap for 2009. It sounds like great fun, with few 'rules' or restrictions which is just perfect for me. If that sounds perfect to you too, then by all means pop over to her blog, check it out and sign up!

    I will of course be making another Crazy Quilted Christmas Stocking, aka Victorian Boot Christmas stocking. I think that this was the first pattern I designed. I know that it was the easiest to work with. LOL.

    Anyway, you can click on these links for additional photos (that can be enlarged) and information about these stockings: 2006 stocking, and 2007 stocking.

    OR.....if you just have time for photos - here they are.

    2006 (CQN swap)


    2007 (CQN swap)



    Now for a little shameless self-promotion.........If you're looking for a pre-made, handcrafted Christmas stocking (or other unique gift) for yourself or someone special, I invite you to browse my Etsy Shoppe.

    I always welcome special orders and I'm happy to accommodate you.



    Well, that's it for now.

    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger TattingChic said...

    That is just beautiful! It's always been a dream of mine to make my own stocking. The problem is that I'm kind of picky and my skills don't match my tastes...yet! :)

    July 2, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Too funny! I'll have to remember that one. But you should give it a try (in private). LOL

    July 2, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
    Blogger quiltlion said...

    Great Stockings, Gerry! WoW! I am giong to have to pull something out of my hat to make mine as beautiful as yours! Thank you for mentioning my swap on your blog! I think that this is going to be fun! The Lion, Lyn G

    July 2, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
    Blogger Cat said...

    You make the BEST crazy quilt stockings! They are gorgeous.

    Good luck with your etsy shop!

    Have a happy 4th.
    XO, C

    July 4, 2009 at 5:21 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hi Lyn and Cat. Thank you so much for the compliments. And fingers crossed with the ETSY!!!!

    July 11, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home