To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    31 October 2009

    Happy Halloween

    Okay....Ready, Set, GO! We are officially ready for Trick-or-Treaters.

    The snow is almost melted, none of the electrical decorations shorted out (bonus!). The pumpkins are carved, the shepherd's hooks are out and the luminaries filled with candles.





    The spiders have arrived, along with the skull and see the sign???? Consider yourself warned. Or is that BEWAREed????



    The skeletons are hung and the cauldron is filled with candy.



    My cocktail is poured and the Witch is in!



    On that note, I bid you a safe and.....




    For your reading enjoyment here is something fun that I found over at Candles & Wicks. It seemed fitting for the occasion!

    The Three Witches

    by William Shakespeare
    [Act IV, Scene 1 from Macbeth (1606)]

    Thrice, the brinded cat mewed.
    Thrice, and once the hedge-pig whined.
    Harpier cries ! 'Tis time!
    Round about the cauldron go;
    In the poisoned entrails throw:
    Toad that under cold stone Days and nights has thirty-one. Sweltered venom, sleeping got,
    Boil thou first i'the charmed pot.
    Double, double, toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

    Fillet of a fenny snake
    In the cauldron boil and bake;
    Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
    Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth, boil and bubble.
    Double, double, toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

    Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
    Witch's mummy, maw and gulf
    Of the ravined salt sea shark,
    Root of hemlock digged i'the dark,
    Liver of blaspheming jew,
    Gall of goat, and slips of yew
    Slivered in the moon's eclipse,
    Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips,
    Finger of birth-strangled babe,
    Ditch-delivered by a drab,
    Make the gruel thick and slab.
    Add thereto a tiger's chaudron
    For the ingredience of our cauldron.
    Double, double, toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

    Cool it with a baboon's blood;
    Then the charm is firm and good....


    Blessed Samhain )O(



    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

    Gerry

    Labels: , , ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Jane said...

    AWESOME Geri, I loved hearing your Playlist and hanging out with you this Halloween... Your're the best and thanks so much for sharing all your fun personality !!!!!!!

    October 31, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
    Blogger Jane said...

    PS... one hour later...I'm still having FUN on your site... your PLAYLIST IS OVER THE TOP!!! THANKS So MUCH for the FUN you've shared tonite !!!!!

    October 31, 2009 at 9:15 PM  
    Blogger Cat said...

    Spoooooky! Great looking pumpkins and greater looking witch!

    Hope you had fun!

    ~Cat

    November 1, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
    Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

    Your pumpkins are wicked!!

    November 1, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Jane, it's nice to have you visit and look around. Thank you! I really like the music too. I'll be popping in to visit you too.

    How was your Halloween, Cat? Did you dress your little doggies up? As cats, maybe??? LOL. You should have seen DH, he was a real pig!

    Thank you, Miss Mindy. Wicked works for me :-)

    November 4, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home