25 November 2009

Swap Stocking and Goodies

I completely forgot to post this lovely Christmas stocking that I received from Lyn as part of the swap that she hostessed. I was lucky enough to get a stocking that she made. It's just beautiful, don't you think???? The Santa siggie and blue SRE roses are just gorgeous.



I also received all of these wonderful goodies with the stocking. The dyed lace is just perfect for a block that I will be piecing shortly.



This is the Crazy Quilted Christmas Stocking (aka Victorian Boot Christmas Stocking) that I made for the swap. I just love the Santa on this fabric! I sent it on its way with a few goodies, including some darling brass 'clip on' Christmas charms.




Thank you so much, Lyn. This was a really fun swap!


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


Gerry

1 comment:

Linda Fleming said...

That stocking is gorgeous! I love old time santa images.