02 November 2009

Thank You, Linda

Linda Fleming has graciously included me in her choices for this award.



In her post she states that, "As a recipient of the award, I'm supposed to name seven things about myself that no one knows and nominate seven others for this award. So here goes- my dark secrets revealed..." Although, I'm not sure that I am comfortable revealing my dark secrets, I will share a few relatively unknown things about myself.

1) I love to watch the sunrise. Rarely do I miss it.
2) I don't like the taste of black licorice. But I do like the smell.
3) I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
4) I'm a coffee snob. I only drink fresh ground coffee.
5) Beets gross me out.
6) I love cold pizza.
7) I hate to pluck my eyebrows. It's just one of those necessary evils!

Now, to nominate seven others. I'm not showing any favoritism, it's just difficult to choose so few of my favorites.

1) Carol
2) Wendy
3) Rowan
4) Nicki
5) Cathe
6) Karen
7) Jennifer


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!


Gerry

5 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks so much for passing it on to me!! Looks like I'm in great company.

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Gerry,
Congrats on your award! Thank you so much for thinking of me for this special honor as well, that was so kind of you!
Karen
P.S. I am in complete awe of people that can tie a cherry stem with their tongue, it just seems so impossible to me!

Gerry said...

Hi Cathe and Karen. I hope that you will be able to find the time to pass it on. I would like to know a few things about you both.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I LOVE pizza!!!

Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Linda Fleming said...

I share the last four with you, but am hardly ever up for a sunrise unless I've been up all night. And what a talented tongue you have-LOL! I think with my ear wiggling skill and your tongue stem tying, we might have an act for America's Got Talent?