To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue


Email sign photo emailsign.gif



Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    06 September 2010

    Quilt Festival Photos

    Needless to say, I took far more photos than I can possibly post here. So, I've done my best to provide a variety of them. So, let's get started...

    (Remember to click on the photo to enlarge it. Once its in your browser, click on it again and it will enlarge even more.)

    These crazy quilts are from Sherrill Lewis' booth. She's is a really fun and interesting woman. She gave me a flyer for the Quintessential Crazy & Art Quilter's Gathering 2011, in Oklahoma City, in July. I'm toying with the idea of attending.






    This display is for the 2010 Hoffman Challenge. The photos don't nearly do it justice.





    I hope you enjoy the rest of the photos!






































    Well, that's it. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend.

    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

    Gerry

    Labels: , , , ,

    9 Comments:

    Blogger Judy S. said...

    Thanks for sharing these beautiful quilts, Gerry. Happy Labor Day!

    September 6, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
    Blogger Debbie said...

    Thanks Pat, nice pics and I picked quite a few favorites..Debbie (Maine)

    September 6, 2010 at 9:00 PM  
    Blogger Lauri said...

    Those crazy quilts are awesome! I will hve to take some time to really study the photos.
    I am really intrigued by the half round one with the man and the tree. I wonder how they mounted it. My Under the Sea project will be round and I am having a heck of time figuring out to make a sleeve for it and what to use as my filling to be able to get it to hang right
    Sounfs like you had fun at the show. I am happy for you that you are getting to know people in Longmont!
    Lauri

    September 8, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
    Blogger Wilma said...

    Thanks for showing us pictures of ll these wonderful quilts Gerry!

    September 8, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Thank you ladies for taking the time. I will respond to you personally, too.

    September 9, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
    Blogger Lisa said...

    They are just beautiful quilts but I love the dolls, they are stunning.
    Lisa

    September 13, 2010 at 6:17 AM  
    Blogger MosaicMagpie said...

    Just found your blog and not sure how but, I am a follower now. I am new to crazy quilting and a southpaw too.
    Debbie

    September 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
    Blogger Cat said...

    Are you inspired to quilt more now?! It just amazes me the detail and expertise involved in these quilts! I live in such a simpler creative world compared to these!

    The one of Abe Lincoln and the cabin is pretty cool with the watercolor.

    They are all beautiful works of art!!!

    Hope your weekend is going great!

    XO, Cat

    September 26, 2010 at 5:56 AM  
    Blogger Gerry said...

    Hello Ladies!!! Sorry to take so long to acknowledge your comments. I'm trying to out run the eight ball. LOL.

    Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I will pop in and visit you, too!

    September 29, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home