23 March 2011

Hearts and Hands for Sendai

***EDITED***

Just a quickie post to share a photo of my naked block for this quilt project. I've posted it to both my Flickr site and the Hearts and Hands Flickr site.




Finished Block:

(No charms this time around, and no lace either but lots of beads!!! All of which are sewn with hand quilting thread, 2 to 4 strands thick, and each individual bead is knotted. I just dare them to fall off. LOL.)







Please feel free to join in and/or to follow the progress of this project.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Beautiful fan block Gerry!

Gerry said...

Thank you so much, Wilma. It's nice to hear from you. Now I'm off to see what you've been up to at your blog!

Cat said...

Hi Gerry, This fan is really pretty! Beautiful stitches!