13 August 2011

5 Years Today - Oh MY!

I've been so out of touch for so long that I, only by accident, realized that today is the 5th year anniversary of my blog. It's also National Left Hander's Day!

I'm hoping to be able to get back to blogging regularly before too long. Life dishes out the unexpected sometimes and that must be addressed above all else.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to check in on me. And I sincerely apologize for not having anything here to read, see, or share in.

Good night all.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

8 comments:

Cat said...

Happy BlogArversary!

I agree that life throws a lot of curve balls!

Smiles, Cat

Momma Bear said...

good to here from you again!
life is and must be dealt with accordingly. so far so good!
BTW your basement is gorgeous!

Judy S. said...

Happy Blogaversary, Gerry, a little late. I've been out of touch lately also. Take care.

Gerry said...

Well, as usuall....a day (or month) later. LOL.

Thanks for popping in. I'm replying on your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Blogaversary!

Cat said...

Thought of you while we were in Park City yesterday!

Lesley said...

Hi Gerry. I'm so happy to see that you are back. You have been greatly missed. Blessings

Gerry said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's so nice to know that I have at least 6 of you reading my blog still. LOL.

Hugs to all my FANS!~