14 January 2012

CQJP 2012 - January

As you can see by the photo posted below, I have had a Change Of Plans on my project. I'm still working on the tree skirt but it just didn't work out for this project.

This is the first of 14 blocks that will eventually become a book. When I can find a set of batteries for my camera, I'll get some photos of all of the blocks and post them. I've also been taking photos and making notes for a tutorial later on.


You knew there had to be a spider and web! Although I'm not sure every block will have one. Each block is 7 1/4" by 9" (flap not shown) and are trimmed out by borders to a sewing area of 6" x 6". The blocks will go back to back to form one complete page.


For now I have met my deadline (for this month - LOL) and will keep plugging away at it. If you would like to see what others have completed for January, take a look HERE.

(****EDITED****)



Hope you're all having a wonderful New Year so far. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Tootles!!!!

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

You do the best spider webs, Gerry! I love your turquoise and gold block! Happy 2012!

Gerry said...

Hi Judy, thanks so much for your kind words. And Happy 2012 to you too!