09 February 2012

Roses 3 RR - Nicki

I finally finished working on Nicki's block a couple days ago and got it in the mail to Lorrie. Nicki chose a pink and black theme for her block. What a wonderful color combination, huh? Too bad that I found my black silk ribbon AFTER I mailed it out. I think black roses would have been really, really pretty - oh well...


Anyway, here is what I added to her block. I hope she likes it :-)

A little apology here for running about a week behind schedule. I've been painting, decorating, and sewing again around the house.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

1 comment:

NickiLee said...

Hi Gerry! I more than Love it! Thank you so much for working on my block! I have to admit it is one of the nicest RR blocks I've ever received back and can't wait to make it into something - a pillow maybe?

If you'd ever be interested in a one on one swap please let me know - I love your work!

Hugs,
Nicki