20 March 2012

More Window Treatments...

Now that DH's old office is turned into a library/guest room I decided to tackle the window. I knew that I wanted drapery panels to the floor but I didn't want to completely cover the window. The compromise??? Dummy panels with a valance.


I love the feel of this fabric and the way it hangs but I seriously underestimated the difficulty of matching the repeat on the valance. Luckily, there were only two seams to do.


And believe it or not - DH suggested the dangle trim! He's catching on nicely, isn't he? LOL.


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

1 comment:

Cathy said...

OOOh, nice job! One of these days, I will have to tackle some of our window treatments. Most have been changed over since we moved in, but I still have the basement windows to do. Low priority. Anyway, yours are lovely, but I would expect no less from you, sweetie! Hugs, Cathy