27 July 2012

Pets Round Robin - Updated

Well, since I've already completed 3 of the 4 4 of 4 blocks I have to work on in this round robin, I thought it might be time to post a couple of photos. I've also received my finished block back.

This is my pieced block. It is a tribute to my sweet, Bella Donna.



This is the work I did on Darlene's block



And on Alice's block



And on Linda's block



Kristie's block will be the 4th and final block in this round robin. I don't expect to receive the last block until mid August. I'll post photo's here after I work it.

And on Kristie's block



And my finished block



Everyone did such lovely work on this block. Bella would be proud of how well she was 'captured' on fabric!

Thanks Ladies!!!

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

2 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hey, way over there! Just checking in to see what you're up to - some beautiful (as always) stitching I see. Much the same as usual here, and hope all is well with you.

Judy S. said...

Hi Gerry! I always love looking at your beautiful CQ projects. Such lovely stitching!