To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




NMDR Website

Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue




Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me


  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    08 December 2012

    Victorian Ladies DYB - Round Three

    Tonight I finished the third of five blocks that I will work on in this round robin. This Rengin's block. She lives in Istanbul, Turkey and this is our first time that we have gotten to work together.

    I had no idea what I was going to do with it when I chose it but in the end it really surprised me. I grabbed the dyed lace as a starting point and I guess it really did set the tone. I'm very happy with it and I hope Rengin is too!


    I should be able to grab a photo of my third block shorty, and then I'll update this post. I believe Rengin is the next to work on my block too.

    12/08/12 - Update. This is the block that Rengin worked for me. I am so happy with it. It's so beautiful and very much in keeping with the style that Cathy chose as a starting point.



    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

    Gerry

    Labels: ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Momma Bear said...

    what a beautiful job on this piece!
    I had to look at it close up,I love the roses on the side and the pearls.
    you chose such delicate stitches.
    very nice!

    November 26, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Gerry,
    I'm still breathless to review all those lovely details on my block, thanks so much for your fantastic work. I'm also working on your block at the moment:))
    Much love,
    Rengin

    November 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
    Blogger Sandie Edwards said...

    Hi Gerry, we obviously know each other from Crazy quilting - I had a chuckle at your comment on my blog. I have had a few comments along the same lines, it is nice I was thought of enough for people to find me. Hope you'll get in touch and tell me how life has been treating you over the last few years. I'm on Facebook too, if you want to add me... Sandie Louise is the name and there is a photograph of me the same as in this comment.
    xxx

    January 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home