02 February 2013

CQJP 2013 - January

My goodness, I can hardly believe that it's February already. Obviously, January got away from me, too. Well, a couple of days late but here is my finished CQJP 2013 block for January. I decided to add a gold 'fancy fabric' border to my tonal blocks, then went a head and added an additional/final border in a small floral print while I was at it. I know myself well enough to know that if I don't get my blocks as completed as possible at the onset, that they are very, very likely to end up in the UFO bin.

Click photo to enlarge


I'm still planning on turning these pages into a book, although I'm not exactly sure how that's going to pan out. Hopefully by the time the last block is finished, I'll have worked that out.

If you would like to see more of the blocks being worked for this project, here is the LINK.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

No comments: