13 August 2015

9th BlogAversary

This post is basically just an acknowledgement that I still have a blog - neglected as it is..........

I know that I need to do a complete revamp if I ever decide to pick up where I left off. So many of my links are bad, and lots of the blogs and various reference sites are out dated, too.

I find that I'm missing some early posts, including my very first post on the day I set up my blog. Don't know what's up with that but trying to get an answer out of Blogger is simply not worth the effort. I wish I done a Blog to Book like Pat Winter did, then I would have that (and any other missing posts) preserved. Oh Well.....

Have a good day and I might just be back at some point in time.

Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Nice to know you're still out there, Gerry!