10 January 2013

CQJP 2013 - Getting Started

There was never any question as to whether or not I wanted to participate again in the CQJP project. But it has taken me nearly a month to decide which direction I wanted to take it this year.

Obviously, I have chosen diamonds. I'm also opting for tone on tone again. What I haven't decided is if I will do another book or a wall hanging. I'm leaning toward another book. I was so happy with how the last one turned out. The one thing that I am sure about is that this project will be something for me to keep.

These are 60 degree diamonds, which I didn't know until recently, are required to give the angles needed to make tumbling blocks.



Well, I better get back to piecing blocks so that I can get one of them worked before the end of the month!


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

Gerry




2 comments:

Stiching4fun said...

Gerry, you probably don't remember me but happened upon your blog have been enjoying it.

Pat Strausberg
patriciaquilts4u@yahoo.com


Hugs

Gerry said...

Hi Pat, I beleive that I know you from newbies. My goodness, it's been a long time. Maybe 3-4 years?

Anyway, thank you for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment.

I hope all is well with you!