09 December 2007

Hearts & Thank You's

This morning I finished working Linda's birthday heart. This heart wraps up a year long project called Sharing Our Hearts (SOH) at CQForNewbies (CQN). This has been such a fun project. I was lucky to get my hearts and goodies early on. And I admire and respect every one of the ladies in this group who kept their commitment throughout the year.


I hope you like it Linda. It's going in the mail tomorrow morning. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And thank you for being such a wonderful hostess.




I would also like to say THANK YOU to Pat Winter for this lovely charm and note card. Although, Pat should be the one receiving the THANKS for her devotion to the Comfort Doll project.


(I did receive this lovely surprise some time ago and I do apologize for not posting it sooner. I don't know where my manners are. On vacation, I guess. SORRY!!!)


Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!



No comments: