To my little corner of the world where there is no limit to creativity. Where possibilities are endless. Where life happens and is embraced. And where a sense of humor is a must!

Sewing Southpaw...

Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


PET STORE PUPPIES AND INTERNET PUPPIES ARE PUPPY MILL PUPPIES.

NEVER BUY A PUPPY FROM A PET STORE OR FROM THE INTERNET...

STOP THE CRUELTY. DON'T SHOP - ADOPT!




Colorado Miniature Schnauzer Rescue

Miniature Schnauzer Vintage Dog Rescue





Translators:
OR:



This is my son - all grown up.
I'm so very proud of him!
But I wish he would call
just a little more often :-)
Hugs, Mom

Fritz Von Woofshmidt
01/10/2000 - 01/04/2014



Fritz (aka Boo)
The very bestest doggy ever!


Visit My Shoppes

SSCandQ
  • Etsy
  • Ebay
  • PayPal
  • Email Me




  • Eye Candy Links
    My Photos At

    flickr

    www.flickr.com
    Hookstragang's My Own Creations photosetHookstragang's My Own Creations photoset






    In Loving Memory of
    Bella Donna


    In the short time that we had together your unconditional love filled our lives with happiness, and our hearts with joy.

    Your passing leaves us forever changed.

    Rest in peace my sweet, darling, little girl.

    July 5, 2006
    to
    October 19, 2007


    Legal Guide
    For Bloggers

    Free Web Site Graphics:



    Leather To Lace




    for visiting my blog





    Powered by Blogger

     





    “The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
    Stephen Nachmanovitch

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States



    I'm a wife, a mom, a dog lover, a complete lefty, a true scorpio, and I'm on a creative journey. I welcome you to join me.



    Sewing Southpaw...

    Is the place where I share my creativity, my hobbies, and other stuff!


    27 December 2012

    CQJP 2012 - Book Finished

    Today I would like to share a few photos of the book I completed from my CQJP 2012 project blocks. This is the first time that I have worked tone on tone blocks. The concept just never appealed to me. I assumed that tone on tone would be tedious and boring. I WAS SOOOOO WRONG!



    The binding/spine was a little more difficult than I anticipated, so it took a bit longer to get it finished. And since the pages are hand stitched to the spine, I opted for a doubled strand of hand quilting thread.

    All in all, I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. In fact, I like it so much that I'm thinking about making another book for me in the CQJP 2013 challenge.

    Another fun bit of news... My cover block was featured by Craft Gossip on December 17th! Thanks for the heads up, Terri/Shell.

    Well, that's it for now. I hope that everyone had a nice Holiday Celebration, regardless of what and how you celebrate. I also wish everyone a safe, happy, and fun New Year!


    Until Next time...Happy Needling!!!

    Gerry

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Cat said...

    Gerry - how pretty! How fun! I think book form is a wonderful way to display the beautiful art work of crazy quilting!

    December 28, 2012 at 8:27 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home